Golden quotes 🏆

A thread for all your favorite quotes from any part of the MetaBrainz community~

I’ll get this terrible party started:

:accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion: :accordion:

11 Likes

haha awesome, a metabrainz hall of fame! i’ll contribute with my favorite of the last few days

[x]

6 Likes

man, trying not to make this thread an @aerozol appreciation thread is pretty hard, he’s a funny man! :joy:

2 Likes

The community has been getting a bit more ‘social’ in the last few years and I’m really enjoying it!

@jesus2099 has been a trailblazer, they have made their posts fun since forever! But I can’t be bothered looking for them :joy:

8 Likes

It’s just my name that can make any statement funny. :wink:

8 Likes

Teethfairy coming up with their new name be like:

3 Likes

discussing the Songs with Place Names in the Title collection.

4 Likes

@aerozol I swear, if I catch you adding covers manually… I WILL turn this car around!

[source]

6 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

3 Likes

from the unofficial Discord server~ :jeans:

3 Likes

Instrument Request Releases

edit: lots more gold in their ‘introduction to instrument inserting

1 Like

curse you, Discourse and your automatic punctuation correction! had to learn about “hair spaces:joy:

from the unofficial Discord again~

(also, Guess Punctuation is a thing) :wink:

3 Likes

sorry for the double post, but I had to share this gem I found in the edit notes while working on some breakcore/speedcore

4 Likes

:confounded: :stuck_out_tongue:
(from Discord)

2 Likes

after a discussion about digital bootleg releases:

man, welcome to the Discord promotion thread, I guess… :joy:

3 Likes

Request for a taste attribute field on release entities please :tongue: :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Very good :grin::ok_hand:

7 Likes

don’t we all… :grin:

4 Likes

Honestly. How many people here are being paid to sit around and edit MB :joy:

3 Likes

If you had had to deal with this guy through your Bank Holiday weekend, then you’d understand. :rofl: :crazy_face: Editing MB was stopping me from banging my head on the desk. The truth is most of my hours on MB is because no one is paying me to do anything better at the time… it goes both ways.

I could have said to him: “Excuse me sir, please wait while I sort out the name of the 1970s Italian studio Ian Dury recorded Reasons to be Cheerful in” but he would have just assumed I was mad.

12 Likes