I was looking at old tickets and thought that one thing I’d like to see is “voting reports”. We have the edit search, which is pretty powerful, but it is also kinda scary / complex. And I thought: what about having a bunch of preset queries, kinda like the reports page, but for edit searches that might be good to review?
- Destructive edits (merges, removes)
- Edits with at least 1 No vote
- Edits with both Yes and No votes (controversial edits)
- Unreviewed edits (no votes) that will close in less than a day *
* Well, edits that were opened more than 6 days ago, because we don’t have a closing condition yet, but it should be the same in this case
I’m sure others could come up with other ideas that might be useful. But would people actually use this, or would I be wasting my time coding it? (tbh it wouldn’t take long, since all it is is a static page with edit search links, but still).
We could link to two versions of each search, such as “Open edits with both Yes and No votes (for my subscriptions only)”, but I’m not sure how useful that would be (since only artists and labels can be subscribed to anyway, and the search doesn’t allow querying for “artist OR label is in my subscriptons”).