User collections link not working?

I’m wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

When I click on the link on a release page: Found in x user collections, it no longer takes me to a page listing the users. Instead it takes me to the Overview page. Is it just me, or just Chrome, or is everyone seeing it?

3 Likes

No, same for me. Also on artists pages.

1 Like

@yvanzo @Bitmap, the entity pages now link to collection NG instead of collections OK.

1 Like

This is known and fixed (for the next release).

3 Likes

Is that the same reason why in my Chome based (Vivaldi) browser the menu My Menu > Edits for Subscribe Entries is also not working?

That one works for me on Chrome / Linux :slight_smile: (but no, the issue with the collections link was just an error when converting to React).

I’m also using Vivaldi 2.1.1337.36 (Stable channel) (64-bit).

Maybe you have checked Only show open edits option and have already voted to all open edits, there.
They disappear in this case.

Oh actually, you know that: :wink:

@reosarevok @jesus2099 it is a little weird… clicking the link works, but for some bizarre reason the menu just ignores me. Just the one item. Happened for a couple of days. Obviously, now we are talking about it, the issue has gone away. :smiley:

I would select the item, and nothing happened. No page started loading. Nothing. Any other option worked quick. Ditto the link once I had bookmarked it.

I am wondering if it was just a long stall before the page started to load caused by something I am blocking… or a borked DNS lookup.

So please ignore this oddity. I was ignoring it myself and only this thread made me mention it…

1 Like

I see, so adding an ‘s’ to the end of the address works. I’ll just use that as a workaround until the fix gets pushed to producion.

1 Like