Hey Simon! Thank you so much for making that gif-animation tutorial, you are the best! However, I experience different steps:
1. I add the new link in the add link field, but nothing happens at the left side of the link field.
2. I have to go to the top link, in my case my homepage, and there in the drop down box click the appropriate type of link for the new link to be added, e.g. social networking, otherwise nothing at all happens (step 3 won't show up)
3. after 5 minutes of waiting, then from itself finally the drop down menu box shows up at the left of the last link that I added. So then I choose the appropriate link type in that drop down menu.
4. Then I have to go back to the drop down box at my top link, to set it back to the type "homepage"
5. Then finally I can hit the Enter Edit button
6. Then the new link does show up on my page below the orange heading "Relationships", but it does NOT appear on the right side of the page, while the links that Jim added earlier, do show up on the right side of the page.
I use Internet Explorer, am going to try to edit with Chrome now, perhaps it solves the problems? Be back in a while, after testing.
I just come back from testing with Chrome browser, but no difference. My OS is Windows 7 Professional, could that perhaps be the problem?
At below gif animation you can see:
1. how edit page looks after adding links and before hitting Enter Edit
2. After hitting Enter Edit you can see no picture showing up also no new links showing up
3. At orange heading Relationships the new added links do show up