Master thread: Is my IP blocked / IP blacklisted / VPN blocked / QNAP / Can't connect to Musicbrainz.org / Picard doesn't work on home network

Please email us your IP address so that we can check whether it is currently blocked.
Sorry for the late answer.

1 Like

Dear Zas,
my IP is also banned. The websites as well as Picard are not working here. Could you please whitelist xx.xxx.xx.xx?
Thank you very much in advance!
To be fair: I am not running a QNAP NAS, but I am on a DS-lite tunnel. Thus this is a shared IPv4 address and I cannot tell that nobody else on this shared address is using a QNAP…
Best regards
ETH

I unblocked your IP, sorry for the inconvenience.

Can my IP address please be checked? Address - 213.122.141.48 @Zas

Your IP was on our QNAP blocklist, now unblocked.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hello,

MBz and other metabrainz websites are no more working for le since some hours.

ip x.x.x.x

Did it happen to end up in this list?

Working now :slight_smile:
Strange as I didn’t touch anything :confused:

1 Like

Hi Zas,

I cannot access musicbrainz.org from my home network. Can you check if my IP xx.xxx.xxx.xxx is on the block list?

Thanks in advance!

Your IP made its way to our QNAP blacklist, I removed it, sorry for the inconvenience.

bump - as of a couple of days ago I suddenly can no longer access musicbrainz.org from my home network. Nothing has changed as far as I know - it’s just a (likely) static IP of a large German ISP (M-Net). The address (xx.xxx.xxx.xx) doesn’t look to be on any blacklists - ?

Edit: posting here instead of using contact form because I can’t access metabrainz.org either.

Your IP was in our QNAP list, now removed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Weird - but thanks for the snappy turnaround! Everything just fine now, cheers!

It seems like I’m also banned, can access only through VPN. I have a QNAP, now with all mm stuff disabled. IP is xx.xx.xx.xx. Thank you in advance.

IP unblocked, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Could you check if my IP has been blacklisted please ? xxx.xxx.xx.xxx

Thanks for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

It isn’t. Can you give more details about the issue you are encountering?

Is it safe to provide your own IP address?

@Echelon69 if one wants to share its IP privately, he can mail it at support at metabrainz dot org

1 Like

@Zas is the AI ​​and his/her bots not reading this e-mail address?

They even pass the Turing test.

@Zas hello, I can’t access Musicbrainz.org for days now. I believe my IP is currently blacklisted? My IP address is . Thank you.