Import from Discogs

Something is making the script abort part way down the page.

I will kick some other examples. What is interesting is it loads up The Doors for me, but not for you. And you can see a difference in pink dots on the page. I think the IMPORT button is being placed on screen last.

1 Like

Yep I did and removed tempermonkey and all the add-ons and installed them again

1 Like

Pink dot in front of The Doors ā€“ The Best Of The Doorsā€¦ No other pink dots

owell it was worth a go :smiley:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah - look at the dots on mine. Double dotted as the album should link to the MB copy. The Label (Elektra) And there are artists down the page too.

I bet if we all compared our pink dots on 16 Hollandee Hits we would have different combinations loading. Though my failed page looks like yours

some one stole my button !!! I wanna bet: Its a **)&(^*^ windows update again

Not just your button, but some of your pink bits too.

What is weird is only some of my releases are missing a button. I canā€™t get anything else to fail to fully load, but that one album is bad on two PCs.

But for you multiple albums are bad. And Doors is missing dots as well as a button.

Did you try feeding the Grease Monkey his banana? That may help.

Iā€™ve tried a few more complex albums now. Various artists. And the Import into MB loads up much earlierā€¦ while all the pink dots fill in afterwards.

Hunting for patterns

gave him 2 bananaā€™s and a hugā€¦ then again ā€¦that hug might have been the reason why he wont give back my button

TWO bananas. See - you over fed him. Could be the problem.

I am trying to find other releases that will fail for me. So far the only common theme seems to be Dutch blondes. Or Dutch band names maybe.

Errrā€¦ can I point something daft out? That is a Master page you have linked. No import on that page.

That works fine for me if I select a vinyl.

Duh - I am being the monkey hereā€¦

the second one I have linked was a release page. I have send two to show the difference

We still have some progress though. The fact you go to the Doors page I gave you and we see the pink dots give up early.

What is your broadband connection like? Anything causing hiccups there?

Both images you have pasted of the dutch album show big grey blanks on the right. Is another addon being over aggressive at the blocking? There should be a video down there on the right from Discogs own page.

Why is there nothing under Buy CD \ Sell CD buttons in every example you post?

Cos of added blockerā€¦ but removed add blocker and still the same problem

up 120 down 40

But there is still missing DISCOGS items over there:

try logging out of discogs then back in. i went and looked at it on my pc when i was logged out it would not let me import to music brainz when i logged in it worked correctly

1 Like

restarted FF againā€¦ still the same

I PI-Hole my ads, so even with the ad block off I canā€™t get an advert there. But try kicking those Discogs cookies with a logout \ login as @st3v3p suggests . Are any of the Discogs stats and videos appearing on your page under those adverts?

I notice you only have a single pink dot on that Doors page.

Tiske_Tisja that is what i saw when i was logged out

1 Like

YESSSSS it works again

2 Likes