I guess disambiguations shouldn’t be extremely long, so I wonder which infos are considered most important to be included.
- Occupation/s (e.g. rapper, producer, singer, band/group …)
- Legal Name
- Group membership/s
Bonus Question: What infos should be included for unknown artists (e.g. if you create a new artist because you don’t know if one of the already existing artists of the same name is the same as yours)?
- “unknown” (or any other hint that this artist might be a duplicate)
- any of the info from above that you know
- any of the info from above that you can guess (accompanied by “?” or “probably”)
- invitation to please merge/split/disambiguate/…
- guess for which other entry might be the same artist
- info about the recording that you are adding them for (e.g. “collaborates with artist xy”, “featured on album xy”, “performs on song xy”, …)
Anything else that I missed?