Continuing the discussion from UK Newspaper “Freebies”:
The topic of twin albums (usually it is twin but it could also be more than 2), comes back from time to time.
Here are some examples of twin albums, from my twin albums tag:
- USE YOUR ILLUSION Ⅰ and USE YOUR ILLUSION Ⅱ
- Champagne pour tout le monde, and Caviar pour les autres…
- 風神界逅 and 雷神創世
- Series — Linking those release groups sounds like the use of series but it would be somehow a pity to have lots of 2 item series… but maybe it’s still the better choice!
- Relationship — Maybe a relationship would be nice.
- Merge — The other alternative is to merge those release groups, like in this Edit #51620942 - Merge release groups which made me eventually create this topic, here, to ask for more opinions.
- Other — Please comment.