Trying to find a User-script

Hi all

I’m trying to find a user-script for Cover Songs.

This song is a cover and now I need to open them one by one to add Cover

As you can see the works are already linked.

If there is not such a user script… is there some one willing to make it?

Thank you

greets Tis

In that script you are using, you already have the answer. You just click the “cover” word on the right hand side. Similar to the way those two live tracks are lit up blue.

@IvanDobsky No :slight_smile:

That is only true when you make new works. If the works are already there (See print screen) you can’t use the Cover option anymore.

The ones on the print screen have been linked in the past. Now I need to open them one by one to add cover

I would just game the system. Pick something else to swap the work to as a temp, then immediately swap it back to the correct thing but now with the correct flags added.

But yes, it would be nice to just have this script tweaked to add the flags.

I would just game the system. Pick something else to swap the work to as a temp, then immediately swap it back to the correct thing but now with the correct flags added.

Uhhhh I don’t understand one word you are saying.

But I totally agree with the last part of your post. So any volunteers???

@jesus2099 :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not surprising - I don’t know what I am saying most of the time either. :crazy_face:

I can’t remember - is changing an assigned Work to a different Work something that is an instant edit or part of my auto-editor powers?

As an auto editor, I would use that script to change everything to the wrong work. Then change it all back to the correct work, but this time selecting the “cover” option.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one

1 Like