The Musicbrainz Album Club - #9: Silent Monk by Silent Monk

We’re still wanting lots of recommendations - it doesn’t have to be an album you like, it can be anything (so long as its an album) - submit via this form!

This is the ninth TMAC meeting. If you want to know more about the club visit this page .

The album for this month is Silent Monk by Silent Monk, suggested by @lazybookwyrm who submitted with no personal comments, maybe they’re keeping them for a review!

You can listen to this album via:

Let us know of your thoughts below, maybe even write a review on CritiqueBrainz or rate the tracks on ListenBrainz!

3 Likes

Whoops, I feel bad for submitting this then ending up being off the internet for the month it was featured. Found this album because I followed the photographer for the cover on social media and he posted about the album using his work. Definitely a nostalgic factor listening to it now (first heard it around 6 years ago), but I also just think it’s a fun album overall. Haven’t really heard anything that sounds the same before. Sorry, I suck at explaining what I like about music or what type it is lol. Was hoping some others would have thoughts on it that might better describe it.

2 Likes