The Musicbrainz Album Club - #3: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles

Hello all, no this isn’t a joke it’s a genuine legitimate post (although I did think of pulling a prank)

This is the third TMAC meeting. If you want to know more about the club visit this page . If you have a submission you want to make for a future meeting, it’s this form .

OK for this month, we have an album that many are probably reasonably familiar with already, Sgt. Pepper’s Lonley Hearts Club Band by that little British group, The Beatles.

@UltimateRiff was the submitter of this entry, although they didn’t give any submission notes… maybe because the release needs no introduction, maybe because they’re keeping their opinions secret!

You can listen to this album via:

If you know of the listening links for Apple Music please let me know!

Let us know of your thoughts below, maybe even write a review on CritiqueBrainz or rate the tracks on ListenBrainz!

3 Likes

Who are the Bealtes? Are they a cover band?

1 Like

Yeah, its all on Panpipes

I fixed it now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Brill. I want that panpipes version. We need a “What’s the worst cover you heard?” thread. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s the only one we have in MB, but the Apple Music page also shows a few other versions at the bottom:

So that’s probably the one you want others to use:

1 Like

honestly, I almost forgot I submitted this one, lol

I guess that means I ought to try and participate this month tho… :melting_face:

2 Likes

I feel like reviewing an album like this carries an expectation of Beatles ‘expertise’, which I really can’t offer… but here’s my review anyway:
https://critiquebrainz.org/review/b6a0c2ea-ef5b-489d-b96a-6dc38be64918

2 Likes