Studio Form

Got two releases that have “Mixing Studio: studio Form”. Given the generic name of “Form” I’m getting a lot of hits when searching Places. Google searching gives an architectural studio. Anyone know if this is an alias of somewhere?

The releases:

For Japanese studios, you might get better results by searching the name in katakana.
For example, I did a DuckDuckGo search for “スタジオ・フォーム” and found this:

In order to do this, you need to have Japanese text input enabled. Instructions for how to do this can be found here for Windows or here for macOS.

2 Likes

These two studios are among the first results in Places when searching for “studio Form”, I’m hopping someone can confirm if “studio Form” is either or something else entirely.

Judging by the release date of those albums you mentioned, you’re probably looking for the flagship studio FORM:

Based on this blog post, the Daikanyama studio didn’t open until 2015, so the original studio was most likely where those albums were mixed.

Which is the original? prime sound or THE MASTER. I’m guessing this will be a credited as “studio FORM” thing.

form THE MASTER is namely a mastering studio, so no recording or mixing would have gone on there.