[solved] Green tag issue. Nothing will load in Picard

What does this mean??

I: 17:34:12,924 browser\browser.log_message:172: “OPTIONS /openalbum?id=8b6060f7-74f4-4266-a751-9ae7aa240029 HTTP/1.1” 204 -

Nothing with green tags will load on picard

Do you know which screen you’re seeing this error on? The album at hand seems to load for me -

1 Like

It’s fixed. A lot of work on my part.

1. I uninstalled MBPicard cleaned appdata folders then reinstalled. Didn’t fix the issue.
  2. I used disk clean-up on Windows 10. Didn’t fix the issue.
  3. I reset Google Chrome. Didn’t fix the issue.
  4. I ran the Firefox browser. The green tag worked with no issues.
  5. Uninstalled Google Chrome.
  6. Reinstalled with Google Chrome Beta. I can now select the green tag and have no issues. I have many settings to change back.
    I don’t know what happened with the Google Chrome. It works now with no issues.

Thanks for your reply and showing that is works on your end.

2 Likes

Wait, by “Green tags” do you mean the green “Tagger” icon that appears when you view a page from MusicBrainz in your web browser?

This image: https://staticbrainz.org/MB/mblookup-tagger-5a66953.png
mblookup-tagger-5a66953

This only appears when you have a “?tport=8001” at the end of your MusicBrainz URL. When you do a lookup from Picard, it will add this automatically, but eventually MusicBrainz will assume you don’t want to use it anymore if you don’t refresh it after a while. You can manually append ?tport=1234, or just do another lookup from Picard.

1 Like

@outsidecontext has a recent-ish ‘magic tagger button’ script which is soooooo helpful for all of this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: