Single file "Pending" during lookup MusiBrainz Picard

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f4d4f175f68> #<Tag:0x00007f4d4f175e50>

Hi,

I’ve just started using MusicBrainz and am really enjoying its features. I have a lot of files that I’ve checked and it has found information for, but it appears to be stuck with a single file pending during the lookup:


How do I find out what the file is and how do I remove it from the search?

1 Like

Looks like a bug to me. It will be hard to figure out which file it is, maybe there could be some clue in Help > View Error / Debug log.

If this is a specific file and you can find that file and reproduce the issue we probably could fix this. But I suspect it might be some issue happening rather randomly, in which case this will likely be very hard to debug and fix :frowning:

If you try to load the files again and this does not happen again I think you should not worry too much about it for your usage. But if it happens every time or at least often when you load the files please let us know, best with all the output you see in the error / debug log.

2 Likes

Thanks for three info - sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn’t turn on email notification!
I haven’t worked or which file it was, but have been working through folders in smaller numbers, and have not had three same error yet. Cheers!

1 Like