Script for mass changing relationship dates?

Hi, I’ve got recordings from a release with dates for all performing artists set to false dates. I would need a script, capable of changing selected recordings to new dates. (all would be sufficient)

Recorded January 16 & 17, 1994
except tracks 2 & 6 December 28, 1993
It was Mixed … on January 19 & 20, 1994 and all dates are set to the date of mixing.

Is there a script for mass changing dates? It would be very helpful. (I’ve changed the “recorded at” dates and found nothing promising in the forum)

Thanks in advance

I just have one to mass change dates for work-recording relationship, in SUPER TURBO.

But I think Loujine had a script for all dates?

1 Like

Thanks, I will look for that.
(There are only 2 work relationships at the moment and they are not even wrong.)

EDIT: Haven’t found anything working (all the scripts by Loujine are unavailable!) :frowning:

This one might help. In that kind of situation I usually “Remove dates” first because the script copies the date of the “first” relation it finds to the other relations, and knowing which relation is the first is tricky.

1 Like

Didn’t manage to use it so far, but I will try again tomorrow.

Nevertheless, many thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure what you mean by this? The latest scripts are stored on github

I’ve tried to access it from this list: GitHub - loujine/musicbrainz-scripts: Collection of greasemonkey scripts for MusicBrainz

works well.

But I didn’t get the job done. I suppose, I have to check all recordings and click “Remove”, but nothing happens.
(I have not tried again since, will do soon :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)