Report for works

Hi All

Would it be possible to get a report with Works that have ISWC but no
Work Attributes?

Or can someone explain how I can make such a report?

1 Like

I had a similar request, see Report for releases without any cover art …
I’m also interested how to make such reports. Is it possible with the API or do we need plain SQL somehow ?

1 Like

Yeah I saw that one. I have asked for a report like that when I just started with MB. But they didn’t want to make a report like that (then). I hope they will make them now.

I dont know anything about API or SQL :slight_smile:

There is some similar report for Releases in the Cover Art Archive where no cover art piece has types … what was the problem way back than ?

This was the answer I got:

I think there’s no report for releases without cover art because there are far too many of them: More than 50% of the releases on MB have no cover art. . Such a report would have to list more than a million releases, which is way more than all the other reports.

I guess they are going to say that again to your question and my question… but then again you will never know and we get lucky :slight_smile:

1 Like

For each report there seems to be a variant with “Show only results that are in my subscribed entities”.

Actually I would only be interested in the following variant Releases in the Cover Art Archive where no cover art piece has types ==> Show only results that are in my subscribed entities. … maybe thats feasible for a query which would otherwise report so many rows