Release Date still not applied

Hi people. Don’t know if I understood the musicbrainz correctly, but shouldn’t the release date of this album be already applied?

I have just approved your latest edit. Does it show correctly now? I saw you added and cancelled the edit a couple of times. I don’t know how long you waited each time? The edit may take a while to apply.

Hey @waltercruz, and “welcome” to MusicBrainz. :slight_smile: (I see you’ve been around for a while, but only recently started editing!)

Have you read https://musicbrainz.org/doc/How_Editing_Works ? As it outlines, sometimes edits take some days to apply, depending on edit type, votes, etc. It might be best to be patient. Or you can try posting in this thread if you want the edit to get processed a bit faster:
Voting/Auto-editor Request Thread

I confess that I read the text after seeing that the edit was not automatically approved, but I tought that it would be automatically approved after 7 days :slight_smile:

Yes, I edit and cancelled a couple of times, and just after that I really understood the process of editing :slight_smile:

I just tought that it would be automatically approved after expired.