Can someone help check my edits? Bit of Noobie Hand Holding being requested here.
I am trying to fill in more of the details from my CD about the recordings. I haven’t edited many “relationships” so am not confident as to my results. I also can’t work out a couple of things.
This is a Syd Barrett release which includes two separate live BBC sessions. I am trying to make sure it is clear that the two sessions are different. Trying to stop someone merging all of Syd’s “Dominoes” versions into one.
I am basing everything on the cover notes. I have scanned and uploaded all the images from my copy of the CD.
- Have I made any obvious mistakes?
- What about the location? These are on the rear cover using the name of the BBC Radio show they were recorded for. So I selected BBC Studios and then just changed the name. Would “BBC Top Gear” and “BBC Bob Harris” look better?
- How do I add the Publisher details? “Published by Lupus Music Co. Ltd except 5 by Rock Music Co. Ltd” When I try and select Label \ Publisher I get warnings about it being depreciated and it won’t let me set it.
- How do I link up the tracks “Love Song” and “Two of a Kind” to the correct versions?
- Is there a better way of linking this to John Peel’s Sessions and Bob Harris’ radio show?
- What else should I pull from the cover and\or book?
Come on and give my entry here a good kicking. I’m sure I can get more of this right.