[Edit : now with real poll ]
Two recent things pushed me to start this topic:
- one script I started developing (importing artist info from ISNI) works with Firefox/Tampermonkey but not with Firefox/Greasemonkey, and I don’t want to maintain two versions if I can avoid it
- with the next version of Firefox (57 in November 2017) and its changes to the extension system, some scripts might not work anymore with greasemonkey (see e.g. this explanation)
Q1: What browser(s) are you using userscripts with?
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer/Edge
Q2: What browser version(s) do you use?
- beta/unstable (e.g. Firefox 57)
- recent (less than 6 months old, e.g. Firefox ≥ 52, Chrome ≥ 57…)
- older but supported (Firefox ≥ 44, Chrome ≥ 44…)
- older and unsupported
Q3: Which userscript manager do you use?
- Web extensions
Bonus: where do you get your userscripts from?
- Greasyfork or other script repository
- MusicBrainz wiki/forum/IRC
- Other/don’t remember
(the bonus question is important to me because greasyfork forces a certain workflow I would prefer to avoid)