I’m having a problem with matching tracks from Portal album “Hagbulbia”. Picard shows messages like this for all 5 tracks:
D: 21:03:33 WSREQ: Last request to ('api.acoustid.org', 80) was 333 ms ago, starting another one D: 21:03:34 Received reply for http://api.acoustid.org:80/v2/lookup: HTTP 200 (OK) D: 21:03:34 AcoustID: Lookup successful for '/home/alioth/temp/listen/hagbulbia/05_hexodeus.mp3' D: 21:03:34 No matching tracks for file '/home/alioth/temp/listen/hagbulbia/05_hexodeus.mp3' D: 21:03:34 Updating file <File u'05_hexodeus.mp3'>
But AcoustIDs of all tracks from this album actually are available:
- Track "328b864b-5b8c-4e29-aa7b-3c18fdf67a2d" | AcoustID
- Track "f9ca0c06-32f6-49c7-bbe1-6488a64bf336" | AcoustID
- Track "0647d752-f979-4242-a0f0-f01ce9d9febb" | AcoustID
- Track "edc695cc-a586-4f4f-b876-c3df594f6e5d" | AcoustID
- Track "44259492-44ef-4c73-8498-e217b7832337" | AcoustID
At AcoustID “Linked MusicBrainz recordings” sections show two MBIDs in italics, but there is no artist and title information.
I don’t have any problems with matching tracks from other albums, just with this one album of Portal. What’s wrong?