*Edited to fix automatic link created in version info (Build for Win.10 created a link to a non-existent “dot rs” site)
I could use a little help either tracking this down, or learning how to live with it. I’m writing this post, and checking things as I think of them, in the hopes that it will help future searchers.
I have gone through over a hundred albums, mostly without a problem. I have seen this behavior with other albums as well. It seems like this has to be related to specific releases.
While trying to see if this could be related to the specific files, I tried to do a “Web Lookup” instead of a “Lookup.” Picard crashed with the selection of particular releases. Re-opening Picard, and clicking links from the browser has confirmed this. With no files loaded into Picard, specific links cause it to crash. Others have no problem.
Clicking the “Tagger link” for this specific release seems to crash it consistently.
- Drag folder to Left Pane. Click “Cluster.” Click “Lookup.”
- “album information” loads as expected.
- “Right Click” album, “Other Versions,” select any other version listed, and Picard crashes like below.
- Close Picard, Repeat process with a Different album, and works as expected.
- Without closing Picard, repeat process with previous album, Picard crashes as before.
- Other albums continue to work, although there are some problem albums besides this one.
MusicBrainz Picard, Version 1.4.2.
Discid discid 1.1.1.
Windows 10 Home build 17025 rs
OS on internal SSD, music being processed is on WD 4TB Passport.
W: 19:34:34 CoverArtProvider: queue_downloads() was replaced by queue_images()
E: 19:34:34 Network request error for http://webservice.fanart.tv:80/v3/music/albums/d834faea-a8d2-3bc9-94b0-ff6b5d7df413?api_key=21305dd1589766f4d544535ad4df12f4&client_key=c1e61671e2efa3ca991474f185688921: Error downloading http://webservice.fanart.tv:80/v3/music/albums/d834faea-a8d2-3bc9-94b0-ff6b5d7df413?api_key=21305dd1589766f4d544535ad4df12f4&client_key=c1e61671e2efa3ca991474f185688921 - server replied: Not Found (QT code 203, HTTP code 404)