MusicBrainz editing on Twitch

Kia ora koutou!

Since we’re sitting around editing MB anyway, I’ve started streaming while editing. Come have a peep and we can edit ‘together’.

Also you can catch me out on all my lazy editing habits :grimacing: :+1:
Tips very very welcome.

I don’t believe you need an account to have a look, just hit the jump (edit: wow embedded even):

11 Likes

NZ just went into level 4 lockdown again (hopefully not for long…) so I am catching up on my two pages of email subscriptions :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve streamed MusicBrainz editing a couple of times as well, and have a bunch of CDs lying about that I’ve been meaning to add on stream too… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s been a “productive” lockdown so far, because I went to TOWN on a MB Twitch overlay. Particle effects my friends, particle effects.

I’ll keep the bumps to a minimum (and my time zone, +12, probably doesn’t match yours anyway) but hey, who else am I going to show it off to. It’s one things telling friends and family that I enjoy data entry, another that I spent a couple of days in lockdown making a Twitch overlay so that bots could watch me edit :scream: :grimacing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes