Missing album

Hello,

We are missing Alison Sudol’s new album - Moon. I see it in Spotify and ITunes. Do I need to own it or can i just add from these sources?

Thanks

You can add it from those sources. There is a handy script for importing from the iTunes website. https://wiki.musicbrainz.org/Guides/Userscripts

2 Likes

I tried violentmonkey on firefox with following userscripts installed -

mb. inline stuff
itunes importer
amazon importer

the violentmonkey icon detected the scripts but both itunes and amazon pages did not show any buttons to import to musicbrainz.

I tried discogs importer userscript which works but discogs does not have this album yet.

Thanks for help!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the Amazon one to work. The iTunes importer didn’t work in Firefox, but I thought it was because of all of my JS blocking. So that’s one of the few things I use Chromium for with the Tampermonkey extension. I find that the iTunes page will usually need to be refreshed once, and then you’ll see the “Add to MusicBrainz” below it. I also use “Artwork Grabber by Tunghsiao Liu” to easily get the larger artwork for uploading.

Screenshot%20from%202018-11-27%2022-16-23

Feel free to ask for more help if that doesn’t work for you. Those importers make a lot of things easier.

1 Like

I have added the updated version of iTunes importer, there in the wiki.
And the bug of button not always appearing is known but no solutions yet:

2 Likes