I think there is something wrong with the KOCH labels:
There are some labels in the KOCH family and there are some discrepancies.
- KOCH Records has LC 10535 in MB and is linked to “Koch Records” on Discogs, with LC 05680.
- KOCH International has LC 05680 on MB and is linked to “Koch International” on Discogs, with LC 01207.
- Koch-Records International has no LC on MB and is linked to “Koch Records International” on Discogs, also without LC.
On labelcode.gvl.de we have
- LC 05680 for “KOCH-RECORDS”,
- LC 01207 for “KOCH INTERNATIONAL - KT” and
- LC 10535 for “KE USA” (I guess, “KE” stands for “Koch Entertainment”, the mother of US “Koch Records”?).
“KOCH International” (Austrian label) has a Wiki-Page for “Koch Entertainment” (by Wikidata), but I think this is not correct.
There are two independent label families: The European (founded by Franz Koch) and the US (founded by his son, Michael Koch).
The US label was then renamed to E1 Music, later to eOne Music (Entertainment One), and the labels are now part of Hasbro.
The European label is now part of Universal Music