How to add streaming only release with all the countries?

Hello! I wanted to add a streaming only release and saw that similar inclusions in the database have a release date for every country as well as aggregate data from different streaming platforms. How is this done?

1 Like

There is a discussion about these in the forum, please search it.
I find it less bogus with just [worldwide] country, though. :wink:

I found the discussion: Digital releases: Merging? / Long country list? / Just [Worldwide]?

There must be the tool that import that insane list of countries, try to find it there, it’s called a-ticket.

5 Likes

A tisket - atisket.pulsewidth.org.uk/

BUT be aware that these dates are not accurate. This only shows what the state is of the distribution from those shops TODAY and not on that Release Date. See that thread above, and many others, for on-going debate in the value of copying inaccurate dates into dozens of countries. There are many cases where it has been shown that everything is not “released” on the same day in every country… so be careful with older releases. (I am another one who is on the [worldwide] option)

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll probably just use Worldwide right now until the debate is settled. :slight_smile:

5 Likes