How do I add a relationship - live recording?

I think you misunderstand this place. It is full of music fans who add their own data. So it is up to you and me to fill in the missing details. Just like you are doing with the Live details on the release that is of interest to you.

It would not take you that long to add the missing Works to that Release. All the credits are there to copy from, and it just a mass edit from the Edit Relationships page.

If you like I can do that for you?

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining. I’ll have a go at adding the works. I need to learn as there are a few others in the series to fix

2 Likes

Small releases like that are ideal to learn on. The Batch Create New Works will save a lot of time, and you should also be able to work out how to bulk add the writer to all the newly created works on that same Edit Relationships page. :slight_smile:

‘‘Edit Relationships’’ tab, tick all the tracks, hit ‘‘Bulk Create new Works’’, set them all as Song\English.

Then once they are created you can tick all the new works and ‘‘Batch Add a Relationship to Works’’ to add the writer to all the new Works in one click.

Shout if you run into any confusions.

1 Like