Help with entering credits - Management/Tour Director/Post Production

Given the release https://musicbrainz.org/release/b26219df-b3a5-42db-be04-d0cf7662cef5 which I entered from Bruce Springsteen May 22, 2000, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA | Live Bruce Springsteen Concert CDs & Downloads, I have a couple of questions regarding some of the mentioned credits on the website

• Tour Director: George Travis

Technically this seems not a release specific releationship. Should it only be mentioned in the annotation ? or use it like this

• Jon Landau Management: Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile, Alison Oscar

Same here … Should it only be mentioned in the annotation ?
Is it valid to introduce a new group artist named “Jon Landau Management” with members “Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile, Alison Oscar” ? and use it like this

• Post Production by Brad Serling and Micah Gordon

Which of the attributes “co/executive/assistant/associate” should be used for “post” ?

I tend to use “Miscellaneous Support” for anything we don’t have relationships for. what you’ve got in the first two screenshots looks alright to me.

on the Post-production credit, I might set post-production as the “task” down at the bottom, kinda like I’ve been crediting video production recently.

you could also just add it to the annotation, but it’d be better to add links to the annotation if that’s the route you choose.