Help with Chinese Bootleg (?) DJ CD

Oh the wonderful things I find in the junk piles, here are some scans.

Is anyone able to help me initially with working out the DJ name and the release name from these scans please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Front
嘟哇嘟
上帝是女孩 英文DJ
爆閃冠軍 極度誘惑 全新混音 合輯
冷酷勁爆舞曲

Side
嘟哇嘟上帝是女孩英文DJ

Back
全國DJ最新指定推薦
令你完全投入到這奔放的世界 跳斷你的腿搖斷你的頭
勁爆的士高
時尚音效狂嗨打造

Disc One
01.法拉力的士高/法拉力引擎慢摇
02.嘟啊嘟嘟的士高/嘟啊嘟嘟
03.耶耶耶的士高/YEYEYE
04.瘋狂小青蛙的士高/起笑蛙
05.三八列車的士高/三八三八四三八
06.雨中慢摇的士高/光彩第二街(英文版)
07.西瓜太郎的士高/西瓜太郎
08.慢摇巴西的士高/米丸子
09.慢嗨狂想曲的士高/美麗島
10.天使之吻漫嗨的士高/印度親嘴歌
11.印度慢摇的士高/印度魔咒
12.印巴的士高/印度制造
13.印度慢摇的士高/印度恰恰
14.嗨吧聯盟英文的士高/天籟女聲
15.砸碎你家波璃的士高/巴拉拉裏
16.哈根達斯嗨曲的士高/噢啦啦
17.蠟筆小新的士高/蠟筆小新
18.深夜兩點半的士高/我們要搖滾

Disc Two
01.嚕巴耶的士高/麥阿嘻 MAI-A-HI
02.嚕巴耶的士高/口哨歌
03.舞動精靈的士高/上帝是女孩
04.弄你的士高/弄你 LONLY
05.鳳舞九天的士高/鳳舞九天
06.葵花寶曲的士高/我一直在路上
07.螞蟻搬家的士高/螞蟻搬家
08.新螞蟻搬家的士高/新螞蟻搬家
09.瘋狂大麻的士高/瘋狂大麻
10.新瘋狂大麻的士高/新瘋狂大麻
11.吹喇叭粗口的士高/吹喇叭
12.超重低音的士高/每一個人都在這裡
13.荷東王的士高/露易兄弟
14.韓國勁暴的士高/電話情緣
15.英文翻唱的士高/吻別(英文DJ版)
16.印巴的士高/女人嫁人了新郎不是我
17.豬八戒背媳婦的士高/豬八戒背媳婦

note: haven’t proofread, I’ll be free again in a few hours

Edit: here’s the credits at the bottom of back side:

XRCD Sony Philips 日本SACD製作中心技術支持
Universal ??? NewDoor QQ NetEase Firm? KGTarget? CompactDisc

原版引進 環球唱片股份有限公司 提供版權 江西文化音像出版社 出版發行 ISRC CN-E24-05-306-00/A.J6
出版人: 王成 監製: 常威 發行: 黃偉東 製作總監: 常權 責任編輯: 李東 企劃: 劉南 文案/英文翻譯: wanyin 龐維
[P]&[C]2005 UNIVERSAL MUSIC LTD MARKETED BY UNIVERSAL MUSIC LTD.
Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia/Canada. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying,reproduction,lending.public performance and broadcasting prohibited. 自編號:SA-1752

原裝母帶在日本JVC XRCD
超解釋技術處理並製造母盤
由日本VICTOR所研發之K2雷射定位錄音技術,是一種新類的方法,能消除雜音及任何可能在CD唱片之雷射光學讀取器產生的差異,這樣的專業技術使得原音得以忠實再現。本產品是由JVC以K2超級類別母帶系統,重新製作母帶。母帶製作工程師:JVC NODA’S ROOM 野田 浩司

Note: I’m just typing everything in traditional chinese, but parts of it, mostly the colored marketing stuff, are in simplified chinese.

9 Likes

Thanks again @Iceman1415 for your help.

So I’ve started work on this this evening https://beta.musicbrainz.org/release/8bec5828-f71e-40bd-83c8-b54a1c773053

Here’s my status:

So the track-listing given on this release is complete and utter bogus, I understand that Google Translate is never perfect but it often makes enough sense. When you translate any of these tracks they seemingly have no relevancy to the original performer, or even anything remotely close to the track title. They’re almost descriptions of the music like “Toot toot toot disco” or “indian slow disco” which I guess for non-native speakers might be more useful than say " I’m folle de toi" or " Девушки бывают разные".

Anyway once I figured that out I began to identify the tracks. This is definitely a bootleg, no two ways about that - why, the quality is all over the place. Even the worst budget labels (cough Newsound 2000 cough) can keep some kind of quality grade - the recordings on this track range from CD quality, down to being recorded off the TV!

It’s a fun puzzle, and if you like music then it’s interesting trying to work out what the songs are by using my music knowledge, googling lyrics, using Shazam and AcoustID. Getting to find lots of different music, as this compilation contains music from all over the place (Italy, France, India, Turkey, South Korea).

I’m going to take the sketchy jump and upload the CD in-full to Archive.org tomorrow to see if others can help identify the last few tracks on CD1.

Tomorrow evening I will begin work on CD2, and we’ll see what fresh hell that uncovers :smiley:

8 Likes