Help? Problem after creating a new multi-CD release

Greetings all,

I attempted to create a new multi-cd release for a Naxos set I ordered, and ran into a strange problem. I think I did something wrong, but I’m not sure what.

For some reason, it doesn’t show the track artist on the overview for the second and third discs, only the first. If I go in and edit the release, all the tracks on all three discs have artist credits, so there’s nothing I can change. Does anybody have any idea why this is?

Thanks in advance for any help!

It doesn’t show the track artist for the second and third discs because it is the same as the release artist. The first disc has one different track artist, so it shows the track artists for that one.

The release artist should be “Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabj; Michael Habermann”, the track artist should be the composer, Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabj, and the recording artist should be the performer, Michael Habermann.

The easiest way would be to edit the release artist and set all track artists to be the composer, then to add performer relationships for Habermann and use this Greasemonkey script to set the recording artist.

If you need any help with that, just drop a note.

Aha! I knew I’d probably missed something obvious. Thanks for spotting that.