Halp! Release in Japanese [resolved]

I’m hoping somebody will take pity on me and help me add this release:

I found a transliterated track list here, if it matters (about 2/3 down the page): http://www.farsidemusic.com/acatalog/TOMITA.html

It goes in this release group:

Once it’s entered I can provide acoustids (currently first disc is incorrectly associated with a different release, which I will fix in the meantime - that’s done).

Pretty please and thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

What bit do you need the help with?

I have the “Import from Discogs” script here to hand. So I can punch that to bring most of this over in one hit. Then let you tidy up? I have a good eye for details so can make sure it is all identical in the right place. Excessive levels of OCD then work on the checking side… :smile:

I don’t speak the language, all I can read is Cancel from when I used to develop software for the Japanese printer market. So if you are after someone who speaks\reads Japanese to assist then that ain’t me…

2 Likes

I may do that later. But it’s not just not reading the language, as I understand it there are also some different conventions. But if no one else jumps in before I have time, I’ll do it.

2 Likes

When I see “different conventions” then I just find another one to copy the pattern of. I learn more by correcting my mistakes. :smiley: Even if you don’t speak\read the language it is quite easy to spot if a copy \ paste breaks a Japanese word. Anyway - I just enjoy the challenge.

1 Like

Well, I brought it here because I realized I was just gonna come here asking for help after the fact anyway. Figured it would be best if it was done right in the first place. It’s not like I add a lot of releases in Japanese.

2 Likes

I added some information and earlier edition.
Maybe the DVD‐Audio edition should get its own 5.1 recordings (instead of sharing stereo recordings with CD editions)?

1 Like

Thanks for that. What about the 2-disc edition I linked to?

1 Like

Here I did that 完全版 SACD

1 Like

Fantastic, thank you! (I thought about tagging you in my original post, but I didn’t want to be that pushy, lol.)

1 Like

It was 戻る probably! :grin:

Ok, once the issue with acoustids was resolved I got those submitted. And I added performers. Felt more confident about a straight copy and paste with those.