Golden quotes 🏆

If you had had to deal with this guy through your Bank Holiday weekend, then you’d understand. :rofl: :crazy_face: Editing MB was stopping me from banging my head on the desk. The truth is most of my hours on MB is because no one is paying me to do anything better at the time
 it goes both ways.

I could have said to him: “Excuse me sir, please wait while I sort out the name of the 1970s Italian studio Ian Dury recorded Reasons to be Cheerful in” but he would have just assumed I was mad.

12 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

But flame throwers are important tactical weaponry required to keep the database within check!! :rofl: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :shower: :shower: Puts flame thrower down :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Do you know, I remember when you first became active on the forums and you were super cautious about changing things :rofl:

(me too haha)

2 Likes

But then I found my Little Friend. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :crazy_face:

I think the trick for many of us is getting used to what seem initially to be really weird guidelines. But after the first hundred thousand edits you learn what they actually mean. That way the Napalm can be used within the boundaries. Being able to use Napalm without No votes shows I must have learnt something. :grin:

2 Likes

The Rumor Come Out: Does IvanDobsky is Fairy?

3 Likes

@sammyrayy in the Discord, trying to untangle a tricky Taylor Swift event location:

:joy: :sob:

8 Likes
1 Like

I love a good @sound.and.vision review!

Every single time I hear this song I want to cry. I don’t want to music anymore.

5 Likes

get 'em boys! :police_car: :police_car: :police_car:

8 Likes

chabreyflint2022-12-02 12:07 GMT+1

The cover say “Greek Phantasies”, your added Release “Greek Impressions”. What’s wrong?

David19772022-12-02 13:13 GMT+1

Something went wrong with
 my brain.
Thank you, it’s fixed (not the brain, too late for it
)

chabreyflint2022-12-02 14:17 GMT+1

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have dozens of copies of Dark Side of the Moon and can spot the differences. But then I am also a bit mad.
Out of curiosity—why no separate recordings for remasters? - #14 by IvanDobsky

I’ve always been mad, I know I’ve been mad, like the most of us are. Very hard to explain why you’re mad, even if you’re not mad

3 Likes

lol, IvanDobsky on fire today

3 Likes

a couple gems from a merge discussion

(links added)

3 Likes

it’s probably been long enough to double-post
 lol

@aerozol: I don’t see why it wouldn’t be a real label, I just assumed when you linked it that it would be a dumb joke release! But it’s a professional joke release I guess

from a very serious Discord discussion with @Victini about a very serious release.

4 Likes

Mr Farts is a pinnacle of modern art, what do you mean joke @aerozol :wink:

2 Likes

Please pass on my sincerest apologies to Monsieur Farts :bowing_man:

3 Likes

You could probably put the whole conversation @Aerozol and I had about Rate Your Music’s culture towards fart music here. That was fun.

2 Likes

@sound.and.vision in another glowing CritiqueBrainz review:

as with so many of these budget releases the disappointment is in the listening

3 Likes