Feedback and support thread for the Pulsewidth a-tisket instance

Yes, it canโ€ฆ and thatโ€™s what it already does by default ever since the URL format was changed from iTunes to Apple Music links :smile:
You only have to add โ€œpurchase for downloadโ€ manually if the Apple Music page says โ€œAlso available in the iTunes storeโ€, but I guess only few people actually do this.

4 Likes

Oh man, my brain is sludge, apparently! A sludgy mess! This was revisiting some work I was doing during the holidays, adding heaps of stuff with atisket.

I now realise that I actually wanted it to set the artist Apple relationship to โ€˜streamingโ€™ automaticallyโ€ฆ thanks @kellnerd

It does this too, if you click through from the complementary links page.

3 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

Currently getting โ€œNo Spotify data: Server has invalid Spotify API key.โ€ Not sure if this resolves itโ€™s self on itโ€™s own or something you have to fix.

2 Likes

That issue seems to be resolved now :tada:

2 Likes

Youโ€™re right! Seems to be working. Back to working on adding I guess!

1 Like

Iโ€™m getting error 500 when searching for releases now, been going for a few hours.

EDIT: wait, no. itโ€™s just one release that points to a spotify URL that doesnโ€™t go anywhere. (yet)

Example, try searching for this url: http://open.spotify.com/album/asdaffsasafasffafaffas
all you get is a blank page.

The site isnt broken but searching for something that doesnโ€™t exist can lead to some confusing results.

1 Like

That looks like someone drumming on the keyboard with their left handโ€ฆ doubt that is a real URL

1 Like

Youโ€™re right, itโ€™s not. It does fit the criteria of a spotify URL format though, it has the right amount of alpha numeric characters and thatโ€™s why I used it as an example.

The actual url is an album thatโ€™s not released yet but it will be soon so it will be less useful as an example after that happens. here it is: http://open.spotify.com/album/2Wwhe7cVW1IZzU09jwJECh

both links leads to the same โ€œpage not foundโ€-page on spotify and produces the same blank screen on a-tisket. (but that will change)

I pasted in the URL without checking if the link led anywhere and i thought the website was broken until i realized my mistake.

2 Likes

Has anyone else that Spotify has stopped providing UPCs to a-tisket? For every release Iโ€™ve seeded today, Iโ€™ve had to go into Xythiumโ€™s TIDAL importer, look up the release there and copy and paste the UPC I find there into a-tisket to get more comprehensive results.

Weird. Tatsumoโ€™s is also not getting barcodes from Spotify either. This happens with Deezer sometimes and it usually works again after a day or two. Hopefully they are just upgrading something and theyโ€™ll be back soon.

2 Likes

And now, a-tisketโ€™s not even working. Thatโ€™s an odd timing coincidence.

2 Likes

Get Album | Spotify for Developers API, barcodes are gone. Not sure if thatโ€™s what is causing a-tisket to suddenly crash. Every time I hit search it goes blank. And when I do it from the link on a release, itโ€™s only the top half of a-tisket, but the area where countries are and below are gone.

Yeah, itโ€™s Spotify messing with a-tisket. I finally got it to work, but if I include Spotify, it truncates the page without the countries. If I click to ignore Spotify if works fine with Apple Music & Deezer.

2 Likes

Yes, this is the reason why a-tisket isnโ€™t working at present. The code expects a UPC in the Spotify API response, and this triggers an exception in the code that checks the discrepancies between the releases on each site (e.g. different number of tracks etc.). I can simply add a check for a null value, however differences in the UPC are classed as โ€œfatalโ€ errors so it wonโ€™t let you submit the release anyway.

Iโ€™ve diffed the Spotify API output between today and yesterday and various other fields have been added / changed, so Iโ€™m hopeful this is inadvertent and will be fixed shortly. Other people are complaining about it:

Edit I forgot to mention that Spotifyโ€™s search by UPC functionality continues to work, which is why a-tisket is still able to find the matching Spotify release when just given a Deezer ID.

5 Likes

Spotify seems to have fixed the issue. The barcodes are back! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can a-tisket check whether the generated annotation and release events make sense based on timezone?

Each hour the list will change:

~17
== Countries excluded (Spotify) ==
(As of 2023-03-23).

* '''Northern America''': ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada (ca) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico (mx) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States (us)
    * '''Central America''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฟ Belize (bz) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท Costa Rica (cr) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น Guatemala (gt) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ Honduras (hn) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Nicaragua (ni) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ Panama (pa) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป El Salvador (sv)
    * '''Caribbean''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Antigua and Barbuda (ag) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง Barbados (bb) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ Bahamas (bs) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ผ Curaรงao (cw) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Dominica (dm) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด Dominican Republic (do) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Grenada (gd) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น Haiti (ht) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Jamaica (jm) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ณ Saint Kitts and Nevis (kn) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ Saint Lucia (lc) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น Trinidad and Tobago (tt) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ Saint Vincent and Grenadines (vc)
    * '''South America''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina (ar) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด Bolivia (bo) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil (br) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Chile (cl) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด Colombia (co) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador (ec) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ Guyana (gy) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช Peru (pe) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ Paraguay (py) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ท Suriname (sr) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ Uruguay (uy)
    * '''Western Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria (at) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium (be) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland (ch) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany (de) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France (fr) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Liechtenstein (li) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg (lu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco (mc) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands (nl)
    * '''Northern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark (dk) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia (ee) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland (fi) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom (gb) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland (ie) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland (is) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania (lt) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia (lv) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway (no) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden (se)
    * '''Southern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra (ad) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania (al) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia and Herzegovina (ba) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus (cy) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain (es) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece (gr) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia (hr) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy (it) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro (me) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia (mk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น Malta (mt) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal (pt) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia (rs) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia (si) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino (sm)
    * '''Eastern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ Bulgaria (bg) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus (by) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czech Republic (cz) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary (hu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Moldova (md) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland (pl) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด Romania (ro) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia (sk) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine (ua) ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Kosovo (xk)
    * '''Northern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria (dz) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ Egypt (eg) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco (ma) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ Tunisia (tn)
    * '''Western Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ซ Burkina Faso (bf) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฏ Benin (bj) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Cote Dโ€™Ivoire (ci) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ป Cape Verde (cv) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ Ghana (gh) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Gambia (gm) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ Guinea (gn) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ผ Guinea-Bissau (gw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท Liberia (lr) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Mali (ml) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท Mauritania (mr) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช Niger (ne) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria (ng) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Sierra Leone (sl) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ Senegal (sn) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ Togo (tg)
    * '''Eastern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฎ Burundi (bi) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Djibouti (dj) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Kenya (ke) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Comoros (km) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Madagascar (mg) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ Mauritius (mu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ Malawi (mw) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Mozambique (mz) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ Rwanda (rw) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ Seychelles (sc) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ Tanzania (tz) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Uganda (ug) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Zambia (zm) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ Zimbabwe (zw)
    * '''Middle Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ด Angola (ao) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Cameroon (cm) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Gabon (ga) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ถ Equatorial Guinea (gq) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น Sao Tome and Principe (st) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ Chad (td)
    * '''Southern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ผ Botswana (bw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ Lesotho (ls) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Namibia (na) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Swaziland (sz) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ South Africa (za)
    * '''Western Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช United Arab Emirates (ae) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia (am) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan (az) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain (bh) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช Georgia (ge) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel (il) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด Jordan (jo) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ผ Kuwait (kw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง Lebanon (lb) ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ Oman (om) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ Palestine (ps) ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar (qa) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Saudi Arabia (sa) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey (tr)
    * '''Central Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Kyrgyzstan (kg) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Kazakhstan (kz) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Uzbekistan (uz)
    * '''Southern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh (bd) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡น Bhutan (bt) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India (in) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sri Lanka (lk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป Maldives (mv) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต Nepal (np) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan (pk)
    * '''South-Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia (id) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ Cambodia (kh) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Laos (la) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand (th) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam (vn)

== Countries where available (Spotify) ==
(As of 2023-03-23).

* '''Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan (jp) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท South Korea (kr) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Hong Kong (hk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ Mongolia (mn) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด Macao (mo) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ Taiwan (tw)
    * '''South-Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ Timor-Leste (tl) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ณ Brunei (bn) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Malaysia (my) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Philippines (ph) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore (sg)
    * '''Oceania''': ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ New Zealand (nz) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia (au)
    * '''Polynesia''': ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด Tonga (to) ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ Samoa (ws) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ป Tuvalu (tv)
    * '''Melanesia''': ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Fiji (fj) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง Solomon Islands (sb) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡บ Vanuatu (vu) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฌ Papua New Guinea (pg)
    * '''Micronesia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Kiribati (ki) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ญ Marshall Islands (mh) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท Nauru (nr) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Federated States of Micronesia (fm) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ผ Palau (pw)
~18
== Countries excluded (Spotify) ==
(As of 2023-03-23).

* '''Northern America''': ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada (ca) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico (mx) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States (us)
    * '''Central America''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฟ Belize (bz) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท Costa Rica (cr) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น Guatemala (gt) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ Honduras (hn) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Nicaragua (ni) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ Panama (pa) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป El Salvador (sv)
    * '''Caribbean''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Antigua and Barbuda (ag) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง Barbados (bb) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ Bahamas (bs) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ผ Curaรงao (cw) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Dominica (dm) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด Dominican Republic (do) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Grenada (gd) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น Haiti (ht) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Jamaica (jm) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ณ Saint Kitts and Nevis (kn) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ Saint Lucia (lc) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น Trinidad and Tobago (tt) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ Saint Vincent and Grenadines (vc)
    * '''South America''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina (ar) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด Bolivia (bo) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil (br) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Chile (cl) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด Colombia (co) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador (ec) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ Guyana (gy) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช Peru (pe) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ Paraguay (py) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ท Suriname (sr) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ Uruguay (uy)
    * '''Western Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria (at) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium (be) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland (ch) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany (de) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France (fr) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Liechtenstein (li) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg (lu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco (mc) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands (nl)
    * '''Northern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark (dk) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia (ee) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland (fi) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom (gb) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Ireland (ie) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland (is) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡น Lithuania (lt) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป Latvia (lv) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด Norway (no) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden (se)
    * '''Southern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra (ad) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania (al) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia and Herzegovina (ba) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus (cy) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain (es) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece (gr) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia (hr) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy (it) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro (me) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia (mk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น Malta (mt) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal (pt) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia (rs) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia (si) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino (sm)
    * '''Eastern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ Bulgaria (bg) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡พ Belarus (by) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czech Republic (cz) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary (hu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Moldova (md) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland (pl) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด Romania (ro) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia (sk) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine (ua) ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Kosovo (xk)
    * '''Northern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria (dz) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ Egypt (eg) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco (ma) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ Tunisia (tn)
    * '''Western Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ซ Burkina Faso (bf) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฏ Benin (bj) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Cote Dโ€™Ivoire (ci) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ป Cape Verde (cv) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ Ghana (gh) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Gambia (gm) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ณ Guinea (gn) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ผ Guinea-Bissau (gw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท Liberia (lr) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Mali (ml) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ท Mauritania (mr) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช Niger (ne) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria (ng) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Sierra Leone (sl) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ณ Senegal (sn) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฌ Togo (tg)
    * '''Eastern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฎ Burundi (bi) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Djibouti (dj) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Kenya (ke) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Comoros (km) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Madagascar (mg) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ Mauritius (mu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ Malawi (mw) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Mozambique (mz) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ Rwanda (rw) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ Seychelles (sc) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ Tanzania (tz) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Uganda (ug) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Zambia (zm) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ Zimbabwe (zw)
    * '''Middle Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ด Angola (ao) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Cameroon (cm) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Gabon (ga) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ถ Equatorial Guinea (gq) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น Sao Tome and Principe (st) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ Chad (td)
    * '''Southern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ผ Botswana (bw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ Lesotho (ls) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Namibia (na) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Swaziland (sz) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ South Africa (za)
    * '''Western Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช United Arab Emirates (ae) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia (am) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan (az) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain (bh) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช Georgia (ge) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel (il) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด Jordan (jo) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ผ Kuwait (kw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง Lebanon (lb) ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ Oman (om) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ Palestine (ps) ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar (qa) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Saudi Arabia (sa) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey (tr)
    * '''Central Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Kyrgyzstan (kg) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Kazakhstan (kz) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Uzbekistan (uz)
    * '''Southern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh (bd) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡น Bhutan (bt) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India (in) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sri Lanka (lk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป Maldives (mv) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต Nepal (np) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan (pk)

== Countries where available (Spotify) ==
(As of 2023-03-23).

* '''Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan (jp) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท South Korea (kr) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Hong Kong (hk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ Mongolia (mn) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด Macao (mo) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ Taiwan (tw)
    * '''South-Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ Timor-Leste (tl) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ณ Brunei (bn) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Malaysia (my) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Philippines (ph) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore (sg) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia (id) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ Cambodia (kh) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Laos (la) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand (th) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam (vn)
    * '''Polynesia''': ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด Tonga (to) ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ Samoa (ws) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ป Tuvalu (tv)
    * '''Melanesia''': ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Fiji (fj) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง Solomon Islands (sb) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡บ Vanuatu (vu) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฌ Papua New Guinea (pg)
    * '''Micronesia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Kiribati (ki) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ญ Marshall Islands (mh) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท Nauru (nr) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Federated States of Micronesia (fm) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ผ Palau (pw)

Sorry, Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™m being an idiot but can you explain what you mean? The two lists look the same to meโ€ฆ

That release was planned for 24th March. At the beginning it was only โ€œavailableโ€ in a handful of countries but as time progressed it was enabled for others.

Now that itโ€™s become Friday (almost) everywhere itโ€™s mostly the usual suspects:

== Countries excluded (iTunes + Deezer + Spotify) ==
(As of 2023-03-24).

* '''Northern America''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฒ Bermuda (bm)
    * '''South America''': ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Falkland Islands (fk)
    * '''Northern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Svalbard and Jan Mayen (sj)
    * '''Eastern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia (ru)
    * '''Eastern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ด British Indian Ocean Territory (io)
    * '''South-Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Myanmar (mm)
    * '''Oceania''': ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡จ Cocos (Keeling) Islands (cc) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Christmas Island (cx) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ซ Norfolk Island (nf)
    * '''Polynesia''': ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Cook Islands (ck) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ Niue (nu) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฐ Tokelau (tk)

== Countries where available (iTunes + Deezer + Spotify) ==
(As of 2023-03-24).

* '''Central America''': ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ท Costa Rica (cr) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡น Guatemala (gt) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ Honduras (hn) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Nicaragua (ni) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฆ Panama (pa) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป El Salvador (sv) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฟ Belize (bz)
    * '''Caribbean''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Antigua and Barbuda (ag) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Anguilla (ai) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ง Barbados (bb) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Dominica (dm) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Grenada (gd) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Jamaica (jm) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ณ Saint Kitts and Nevis (kn) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡พ Cayman Islands (ky) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡จ Saint Lucia (lc) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ธ Montserrat (ms) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡จ Turks and Caicos Islands (tc) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡จ Saint Vincent and Grenadines (vc) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ฌ British Virgin Islands (vg) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ Bahamas (bs) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ผ Curaรงao (cw) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด Dominican Republic (do) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡น Haiti (ht) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
    * '''South America''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina (ar) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด Bolivia (bo) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil (br) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Chile (cl) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด Colombia (co) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡จ Ecuador (ec) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช Peru (pe) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ Paraguay (py) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡พ Uruguay (uy) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช Venezuela (ve) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ท Suriname (sr) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡พ Guyana (gy)
    * '''Western Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria (at) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช Belgium (be) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ Switzerland (ch) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany (de) ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France (fr) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ Luxembourg (lu) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands (nl) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Liechtenstein (li) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco (mc)
    * '''Southern Europe''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania (al) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia and Herzegovina (ba) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus (cy) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain (es) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท Greece (gr) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia (hr) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy (it) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro (me) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia (mk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡น Malta (mt) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Portugal (pt) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia (rs) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Slovenia (si) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Andorra (ad) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino (sm)
    * '''Northern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria (dz) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ Egypt (eg) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡พ Libya (ly) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco (ma) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ณ Tunisia (tn)
    * '''Eastern Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฎ Burundi (bi) ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Djibouti (dj) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท Eritrea (er) ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡น Ethiopia (et) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Kenya (ke) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Comoros (km) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Madagascar (mg) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ Mauritius (mu) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ผ Malawi (mw) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Mozambique (mz) ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ผ Rwanda (rw) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ Seychelles (sc) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด Somalia (so) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฟ Tanzania (tz) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Uganda (ug) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Zambia (zm) ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ผ Zimbabwe (zw)
    * '''Middle Africa''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ด Angola (ao) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Democratic Republic of Congo (cd) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ซ Central African Republic (cf) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Congo (cg) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Cameroon (cm) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Gabon (ga) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ถ Equatorial Guinea (gq) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡น Sao Tome and Principe (st) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ Chad (td)
    * '''Western Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช United Arab Emirates (ae) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Armenia (am) ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Azerbaijan (az) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ญ Bahrain (bh) ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช Georgia (ge) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel (il) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ Iraq (iq) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ด Jordan (jo) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ผ Kuwait (kw) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง Lebanon (lb) ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ฒ Oman (om) ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar (qa) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Saudi Arabia (sa) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey (tr) ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช Yemen (ye) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ Palestine (ps)
    * '''Central Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Kyrgyzstan (kg) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Kazakhstan (kz) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฏ Tajikistan (tj) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฒ Turkmenistan (tm) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Uzbekistan (uz)
    * '''Southern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan (af) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh (bd) ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡น Bhutan (bt) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sri Lanka (lk) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ป Maldives (mv) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต Nepal (np) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan (pk) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India (in)
    * '''Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China (cn) ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Hong Kong (hk) ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan (jp) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท South Korea (kr) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ Mongolia (mn) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด Macao (mo) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ Taiwan (tw)
    * '''South-Eastern Asia''': ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ณ Brunei (bn) ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia (id) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Malaysia (my) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Philippines (ph) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore (sg) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ Cambodia (kh) ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Laos (la) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Thailand (th) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam (vn) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฑ Timor-Leste (tl)
    * '''Polynesia''': ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ด Tonga (to) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ณ Pitcairn (pn) ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ป Tuvalu (tv) ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ธ Samoa (ws)
    * '''Melanesia''': ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฏ Fiji (fj) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฌ Papua New Guinea (pg) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ง Solomon Islands (sb) ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡บ Vanuatu (vu)
    * '''Micronesia''': ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Federated States of Micronesia (fm) ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Kiribati (ki) ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ญ Marshall Islands (mh) ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ท Nauru (nr) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ผ Palau (pw)

Right, thanks! Perhaps we should disable submitting releases with a release date in the future?