Failing to export playlists to Spotify

Hello, I appear to be unable to export playlists to Spotify. This results in an “NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource” error and the playlist does not appear in my Spotify account. This happens both in Firefox 123.0.1 and Brave Version 1.63.174. I have tried rebooting and disconnecting / reconnecting the service, but to no avail.

Any ideas?

ETA: Listens from Spotify are logged correctly BTW

1 Like

I have the same issue. It’s been happening for about a month and appears to be a server configuration issue on their end. It appears their api server is missing the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header in their POST response from the api playlist endpoint resulting in it being blocked by browsers.

1 Like

Thanks @JwUZuSOSUDti. Good to hear I am not the only one. Can the powers that be confirm this issue? Shouldn’t it affect all LB users?

For the moment I have worked around the problem by using the TuneMyMusic route suggested by @Drizzle3122

Hi!

I took a look into this, Spotify API is returning an usual number of errors recently on playlist endpoints. Still diagnosing the issue, will update when I have a fix.

3 Likes

Excellent. Thank you!

Any news from the front?

2 Likes