External link input field for qobuz broken?

For the last couple of weeks I’ve had a problem adding qobuz as an external link. When entering the qobuz link, the drop down list shows “purchase for download” and “streaming page”. They both appear selectable, but selecting “purchase…” returns a red line of text that says: “Some relationship types are missing for this URL.” and one can’t continue. It only allows the streaming option.

I’ve been able to add qobuz in the past, but the drop down list had more items and I had no issues selecting the purchase option. Is this a new bug for the webpage, my Firefox browser, or what?

Thanks

Edit: I shoulda mentioned that this is occurring when I’m entering a new album release. The external link field is at the bottom of the first page.

1 Like

It’s the same for me, but I think this is one of the new features added with the last server update:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll just keep selecting the streaming option for qobuz since it works, but the purchase option should be available, too.

It is available as follows.

The (relationship) type “streaming page” is mandatory because streaming is always available at Qobuz.

The type “purchase for download” can be added too when appropriate by clicking the button “Add another relationship” below the type selector.

However, the MB user interface isn’t very clear when one type is mandatory. We’re keeping track of this issue with the following ticket and will resolve it eventually.

4 Likes