Clone relations in Release Editor

I opened an issue on github. I think I know what the problem is but I haven’t looked at how to solve it

Edit: can you test the new version ? 2023.3.12

1 Like

Not updated, it’s not part of my stable scripts so I had forgotten about it. I will take a look

1 Like

The script is now updated

2 Likes

Thank you very much, @loujin. I literally can’t add new edits w/o it. Will test as soon as I recover from the disease.

2 Likes

Yes, it works, thanks @loujin

2 Likes

Just tried the script, @loujin, and it seems it only adds one artist instead all of them. Tested on this release:

Also i suppose if you want to use “composer” instead “writer” you need to replace this line of code?
const writerLinkType = MB.linkedEntities.link_type[server.workLinkType.writer];
[server.workLinkType.writer];
to
[server.workLinkType.composer];

Yes.

Can you test version 2023.3.28? I increased waiting times, this should improve the situation (and credits should be applied correctly)

2 Likes

Tested on several releases, it seems ok now, thank you again, @loujin. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Some more feedback on this script - it doesnt work if the medium has more than 100 recordings:

This medium has too many tracks to load at once; currently showing 100 out of 159 total. Load all tracks…

When you press “load all tracks” and then select them, clicking on " Set writer on selected recordings" - Apply - does nothing.

Could you come the UserScript author here so that they are aware?
The author name is at the top of the UserScript code.

Or maybe create a ticket in the UserScript repository.

I replied to @loujin regarding his script already discussed in this thread. Thought it would be enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha, I thought it was the first post in a new topic!
:door::walking_man:

In case this helps anyone…

When using this with the Greasemonkey addon I kept getting “ReferenceError: $ is not defined” in the browser console and nothing would happened when I clicked Apply. I switched to Violentmonkey and it worked perfectly.

4 Likes

Greetings, @loujin, can you look at this script again? I suppose MB interface changed, so the script doesnt work anymore. It opens dialogue window with correct artist chosen, but as i suppose cannot select relationship type, so then it actually cannot assign artist to the work.