STYLE-561 asks us to change the way a very specific kind of artist is sorted:
- The Alan Parsons Project
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
The current guideline says they should be sorted as:
- Parsons, Alan, The, Project
- Hendrix, Jimi, The, Experience
As discussed in this edit some editors believe it should be:
- Parsons, Alan, Project, The
- Hendrix, Jimi, Experience, The
As articles, like The, An, A, are the least important aspects of the name when sorting.
I think the reasoning seems good, but I wanted to have a quick check to see if anyone thinks this is a very bad idea.