Add Track or Report Incorrect Existing Listing

Sorry but I am a noob here. I have uploaded a few cover artworks. One is here:

This release is missing 2 tracks … how can I add them? I fixed the case issue but cannot find how to add the 2 missing tracks.

1 Like

You cannot add/modify tracks because they are assigned with the attached discid. What tracks are missing? It seems Discogs agrees the CD is only 9 tracks. https://www.discogs.com/release/7813106-Sinne-Eeg-Thomas-Fonnesbæk-Eeg-Fonnesbaek

1 Like

Poked around and can only fond a 9 track version listed (also, this sounds awesome and now I want a copy). If you have an 11 track version, you can go to the release group page (Release group “Eeg - Fonnesbæk” by Sinne Eeg & Thomas Fonnesbæk - MusicBrainz) and click on the “Add release” link on the right side to add the information from it.

I usually add releases using scripts, but here’s a beginner’s guide on how to do it through the website - How to Add a Release - MusicBrainz.

1 Like

Interesting … I obtained mine as a digital HD PCM download so I guess it is a different release. I’ll muddle through adding a new release. :smile:

1 Like

There can be a lot of versions of a release, so it’s always good to make sure you know which you have before editing existing ones, and add a new one if yours doesn’t match an existing one.

2 Likes

It looks like it worked! How do I upload tracks (10&11)?

You’re all done. You can add the times and any other information you have. Do you mean upload the actual file? Because MB doesn’t host any music files.

1 Like

Maybe you’re confusing with the 11 track download edition?

That’s the one he just added :grin: