I wonder what should be the correct capitalization for this track as for now there is “Beau mot plage” and “Beau Mot Plage”.
Stricly applying french it should be “Beau Mot plage” but it looks kind of ugly.
To explain this title dont really makes sense (Beautiful Word Beach literally). After some searches I found this: https://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=44349 where a guy seems to have asked the german artist in 2005 about the name and it came from a beach name where he grow up as young. Then from wikipedia it seems he lived in Algeria and I found this one: “Plage Bomo” https://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=44349.
So as this is a play on word/sound I will tend to use “Beau mot plage” as"
- Real name is only one word
- There are other tracks in french on album and cover shows everything in small character
- Name could come from arab which dont use capital letters
- Small letters tend to look better with minimalist electro
- Writing “Plage” at the end makes it look like english grammar
Would like to have your point of view before editing