New Picard user here. I’m trying to tag tracks in the “Dancing Queen” compilation with their original release year, not the compilation’s release year. As a sample track, I’ll use Lio’s “Les brunes comptent pas pour des prunes”.
- The album has been correctly clustered.
- Each track shows New Value > Date as 1998, the compilation’s release year.
- “How about using a plugin?”
- There’s a plugin under development, but it isn’t ready yet.
- “Did you try Lookup?”
- Yes, and it found the correct original release (1986).
- My problem: I want to only change the Year tag when I drag the correct release onto the compilation’s track. I’ve seen “Options > Tags > Preserve these tags from being cleared or overwritten with MusicBrainz data” and am wondering if there’s an easy way to tell Picard “all tags, except Year”. Is there such a way?
Thanks for your help!