Tag Lookup from specific source/website

hi there friends ,

i am new to this software and i am currently trying to find tags for my 5k mp3 files (all hindi music).

is there a way to tell the software to find the tag data from specific website or is there a way to look for the data only from specific label.

for eg.

i am trying to find the track name for
track:(08080C10Aaj Mausam Bada Beimaan Hai) qdur:(186)

and it give me result from recreated cd .

MusicBrainz Picard only support the MusicBrainz database for lookup.

But there seem to be a few recordings of that name: Search results - MusicBrainz

Anything you can find on MusicBrainz can be loaded into Picard. See Retrieving Album Information — MusicBrainz Picard v2.11.0rc1 documentation for different ways of finding and loading data.

1 Like

If you have individual tracks without any existing metadata (other than possibly the file name) rather than releases with some metadata (either in tags or in the folder path), then you probably need to Scan the files to generate an acoustID and then use that to find the track. (Note: I only have albums, so I use clustering and lookup and so have zero experience of this myself.)

You probably also want to tweak the settings in Options/Metadata/Preferred Releases and possibly also Options/Advanced/Matching to match your particular needs.

1 Like