Single/remix and djmixes are going into audio folder and not the correct folder

Hi there, I seam to have had this bug for a while Broadcast/live release type tag issue with the / - #5 by Goldmaster.

I have updated my script https://pastebin.com/7JexzKsE with a few minor things but basically when certain tracks have a secondary value such as single/remix the track goes into the audio folder and not into the music folder or the compilation folder. dj mixes are also the same.

What I want to try and fix is that any single/remix track file will go into the music folder. Even tried having if single/remix and that made no difference.

While single/dj-mix will go into the compilation folder, but any release type that match album; dj-mix; live should go into the music folder.

I did know that @outsidecontext may test the script to see what might be happening, but it would be good if this could be solved and thus help anyone else.

You should use e.g. $inmulti(%releasetype%,single) instead of $eq(%releasetype%,single).

$eq checks for equality, and “single” and “single; remix” are not the same. $inmulti checks whether the type is included in the list of types.

Currently you have a mix of sometimes $inmulti and sometimes $eq being used. From a quick look I’d say you probably should replace all release type checks with $inmulti, but maybe at some places it was intentional to only match exactly a single type.

4 Likes