Self released label question

This is your exact quote, I did not quote you prior, and never claimed to quote you. This is where your statement is false “but none of them indicate it IS.” The information shown absolutely does show, without question, this is a label. Interpreting with logic, if you say that the facts presented do not show there is a label here, you are denying the facts are enough to prove they are a label. It is those very facts that are the reasons this IS a label. Say what you will, there is nothing to prove to anyone here anymore. If I am on the same page and speak the same as those in question, then you are the odd one out, not me. In the scope of music, albums, artists, etc, what MB thinks or says matters not, MB should be recording what is presented to them. If anyone wants to put their name on a statement saying that the facts as presented are not enough to show this is a label, I will be more than happy to forward your name and contact information along.

That said, I no longer care what a label is to MB. If the real definition is not followed and there is no solid explanation of a modified definition, well, there is a saying that says you do not really understand something unless you can clearly explain it for all to understand. So, I am not the only one with issue on the definitions of a label here and what is or is not accepted for use in MB specifically, so that itself makes my statement for me. Until then, unless the selection is clearly an imprint type label, the label is self-released or blank.

EDIT: to be extra clear on the end of this, I am obviously not going to enter bad or wrong data. If it is an imprint, it is clearly good data.