Scrobbling failing to record historically

Listenbrainz is picking up me listening to the song on the sidebar, but new scrobbles have stopped being added for 6 hours now.

3 Likes

Looks to be hanging for everyone - the core LB team is busy or asleep at the moment, but @Bitmap had a peek and it looks like listens are submitting correctly, but the processing queue is stuck. No promises, but hopefully it will be a quick fix!

I’m sure @rob or @lucifer will update us as soon as they’re available.

2 Likes

Not to dogpile (hi, aerozol!) but just confirming this happens to me, too.

To be clear, does this mean that, once fixed, all listens submitted during
the downtime will be recorded correctly?

1 Like

@symph0nicretalliati0n Yup, they will be. I just started the backlog processing, should be done in 1-1.5 hours.

5 Likes

Hi - I’m new here and I’m wondering if this could be happening again? I installed a scrobbler and started listening to music. I like full albums. I listened to 4 albums. For the first two I think I had an issue with my scrobbler - I had two installed and they may have been fighting each other? Regardless, for the second two albums I think everything was working correctly - I kept my profile page open and watched the “Now listening…” tick over with each new song, but lots of them didn’t get added to my “Recent listens”?

https://listenbrainz.org/user/gtdvkudc/

I don’t believe I changed anything, but my profile now seems to be accumulating listens appropriately!

1 Like