Scan and lookup not working

Is the server down or something like that? Since last night scanning and looking up files does not work. When I scan, a very small percentage of the files make it into the right hand column, seemingly at random, but they appear in folders called “unmatched files”. The rest just stay only in the left hand column. When I look up, nothing at all happens.

AFAIK, servers were working (though it might be an issue between your machine and our servers).
When such thing happens, enable debug log, it might give you more insight about what’s happening.

2 Likes

@bplndn I am having that same issue, Nothing is being found in the right hand column log says: ‘’>: CAA JSON error: Error transferring https://archive.org/download/mbid-6704fb7c-d69e-4846-abe2-7272aaa8d55c/index.json - server replied: Service Temporarily Unavailable

The Internet Archive is down at the moment, so you’re getting a Cover Art Archive (CAA) error.

Never mind I had just reinstalled the app and needed to authorize it to change my files, All better now!

1 Like

Great, the CAA looks like it’s back too :grin: