So I read the style guidelines and especially the “extra title information” part, but I still have some questions just to be sure I’m doing it right.
- If the remix has it’s own title then the title follows the same capitalization rules as the title of the song even though it’s part of the extra title information, right? So “You Know My Steez (Three Men and a Lady remix)” is correct, right?
- If the song title already contains parentheses then the extra title information comes in additional parentheses, right? So eg. “I Love You (Because I Do) (remix)”?
- But what if there are multiple independent extra title informations? E.g. if it’s an instrumental version of a remix? Do they come into the same bracket or in separate ones? Is there a rank which information comes first? So, which of these would be correct:
- Song (remix) (instrumental)
- Song (instrumental) (remix)
- Song (remix instrumental)
- Song (instrumental remix)