Problem running dataset evaluation script

Hi,
I am trying to run commands :
$ cd acousticbrainz-server/dataset_eval
$ python evaluate.py

and getting the error below : (I have downloaded gaia library from the github and the python file gaia2.scripts.classification.generate_classification_project.py is there in the path)
Can someone help please :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “evaluate.py”, line 8, in
from dataset_eval import gaia_wrapper
File “/home/vagrant/acousticbrainz-server/dataset_eval/…/dataset_eval/gaia_wrapper.py”, line 8, in
from gaia2.scripts.classification.generate_classification_project
ImportError: No module named gaia2.scripts.classification.generate_classification_project

Thanks for reporting this. You can also report issues like this on Jira.

This is a problem which I’ve seen once before with our Vagrant setup. I’ve opened a pull request to fix the problem, which should be merged soon: https://github.com/metabrainz/acousticbrainz-server/pull/229
The easiest way to get up to date would be to delete and recreate the Vagrant VM, or you can run the commands which have changed in the PR.

Thanks . This solved the error.
But now it is unable to find the recordingtoartistmap.json file.

File “/home/vagrant/acousticbrainz-server/dataset_eval/…/dataset_eval/artistfilter.py”, line 20, in
rtoajson = json.load(open(“recordingtoartistmap.json”))
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘recordingtoartistmap.json’

The IRC logs show that-
" just create it with the contents {} (an empty dictionary) "
It would be nice if this is also corrected.

If you’re interested in contributing to AcousticBrainz development this would be the perfect place to open a ticket and propose a pull request to fix the issue!

I have created the ticket AB-300 for this issue and will be soon creating the pull request…
I am indeed excited about being a part of GSOC 2017. I am looking forward to work on the project
"New machine learning infrastructure".