Post Production artist credit

I am trying to add post production to an artist, but the production selection does not offer this option. How is this handled normally?

whenever thereā€™s a credit we donā€™t have, I usually use ā€œMiscellaneous supportā€ and set the task as whatever the credit is.

that said, you might be able to add that as ā€œProducerā€ and set the task to ā€œPost-productionā€

for an example, hereā€™s a music video, where we donā€™t have proper credits:

1 Like

Where do I do this, as you have stated?

anywhere you can edit relationships, either the release Relationship Editor (aka ā€œEdit Relationshipsā€), or by directly editing the recording itself.

What I mean is where/how to I customize it?

EDIT: Ok, I see it now that I posted it. I define this in the ā€œtaskā€ field. I wont delete my post, but I will answer my question.

1 Like

I think it would be at ā€œtaskā€

1 Like

LOL! How do I define where the post production was done? Ensuring it is separate and defined as post production.

In this case, Post Production at ā€œThe Digital Editing Suiteā€.
RE: Release ā€œStanding on the Verge of Getting It Onā€ by Funkadelic - MusicBrainz

Side note: I believe there is an issue submitting and reading AcoustIDs. :frowning:

I think you might be able to do the same with a Place, not 100% sure, as Iā€™ve never tried itā€¦ :melting_face:

nope, thereā€™s just ā€œProduced atā€, no task specifiable there. could just clarify that in the annotation tho~

Iā€™d use place and select production and check mark additional. Thatā€™s probably about a close as youā€™ll get.

1 Like