Picard 2.5 is now available for download

Tracks are fixed in order, they are not sortable by design. The sorting is for the releases. I think you usually expect tracks to be shown in order of the release. It would be rather annoying to sort releases by title and automatically get all tracks in all releases also sorted by title.

1 Like

I only tried to sort them because they were initially displayed upside down 15 to 01. That is what lead me to try and “fix” the issue.

2 Likes

Hi, I just tried installing this new version but I get the error:
“MusicBrainz Picard.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

I’m using a Macbook Pro OS version 10.13.6

4 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Long filename support in Picard on Windows 10

@cbretschneider It would be great if you could test the build at https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/artifacts.picard.uploadedlobster.com/MusicBrainz-Picard-2.5.6.dev1%2B107.6ed4aabb.20201218085803-macOS-10.12.dmg . I have some hope it might solve the issue. But as I cannot reproduce the issue it is hard to verify for me, I need someone who is affected by this to test it.

See also my comment on the thread kellnerd linked to.

2 Likes

We have now release Picard 2.5.6, fixing the reported issues. This also should finally fix the problems with the app signature on macOS 10.12 / 10.13

Thanks again for reporting the issues. This is supposed to be the last Picard 2.5.x release, next up will be a beta release for the 2.6 version.

4 Likes