Hello! I am not sure I am using the terminology correctly, so, let me explain what I am asking about-
- I add folders to the left-hand panel of the application
- MBP processes what I added into Unclustered Files, Clusters, and then in the right-hand pane, what I would assume are the already complete files, organized by album.
- I select Unclustered and run ‘Cluster’
- When it is done, I select Clusters and run ‘Lookup’
- When it is done, if there are any left in Clusters, I select it and run ‘Scan’
- When that is done, the right-hand pane can end up with quite a list in it.
- I need to select the items in the right-hand pane and save them.
If I select them all and hit save, pretty much without fail I will crash the application.
I was wondering if there is any built-in method to save what’s in the right-hand pane that is immune to this crashing? It takes HOURS for me to select a block, hit save, and wait for it to complete. Often when I do it, it seems that the program is gradually getting slower and slower… not sure about that.
Anyway, any advice would be awesome. I am processing about 500GB of music, mostly just trying to get uniform file naming and basic tag info in them. I am doing this in blocks of 40-60GB at a time.