Musicbrainz mirror

After applying a GIT Tag to fix replication issue on musicbrainz mirror running as a vm (vmware virtual machine), plack -Ilib -r fails with multiple error messages. I found one thread that addressed one of the error messages, but it did not fix my issue. Does anyone have a fix? Also, does the latest GIT Tag include all previous Tags or should the previous Tags be loaded in sequence, one after the other?

Can you paste what errors you’re getting? Otherwise we can’t really help.

yes sir, here is the error I get:

vm@musicbrainzvm:/home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server$ plackup -ilib -r
Error while loading /home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server/app.psgi: Can’t locate DBDefs.pm in @INC (you may need to install the DBDefs module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.18.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.18 /usr/share/perl/5.18 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server/app.psgi line 5.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server/app.psgi line 5.
Watching ./lib app.psgi for file updates.

also get these errors at times:

vm@musicbrainzvm:/home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server$ plackup -Ilib -r
Watching ./lib app.psgi for file updates.
Error while loading /home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server/app.psgi: Can’t locate Unicode/ICU/Collator.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Unicode::ICU::Collator module) (@INC contains: lib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.18.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.18 /usr/share/perl/5.18 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at lib/MusicBrainz/Server/Translation.pm line 13.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at lib/MusicBrainz/Server/Translation.pm line 13.
Compilation failed in require at lib/DBDefs/Default.pm line 34.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at lib/DBDefs/Default.pm line 34.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 19) line 2.
…propagated at /usr/share/perl/5.18/base.pm line 83.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at lib/DBDefs.pm line 5.
Compilation failed in require at /home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server/app.psgi line 5.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /home/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-server/app.psgi line 5.

The first error you pasted is normal, because you’re running “plackup -ilib -r” with a lowercase i. The I in -Ilib must be capitalized.

For the error in the second post, you should probably be running that command as the “musicbrainz” user, not “vm”.